• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keysnruns kudos, feedback and such

14 posts in this topic

Thanks for visiting!  I'm a hero-focused collector since childhood and now I deal to support my comics habit. Expect thoughtful offers, securely packed and promptly shipped as a seller. Expect fast payment and no whining as a buyer!   

I am glad you are part of my collecting experience. :golfclap: Could you say the same for me?

Had a no-hassle, easy transaction with Barry recently. Pleasant communication and quick payment. (Even invited me to a Short Box Sunday in the Atlanta area at the end of this month; see the Events forum for details.)

Mad kudos to Barry for helping me fill some raw HG HTF ASM variants on my list. Actually knocked out quite a few.

First time customer of his. He was a pleasure to deal with, patient, and had great communication. My work schedule kept me too busy to reply right away to Barry's messages but Barry patiently answered all my questions and provided me with high res photos/scans of the books making my decision to purchase easy.

His books were very well packed, quickly shipped after confirming payment and he was prompt with the tracking info.

I would definitely do business with him again and recommend him as an excellent board seller.

Thanks Barry!

Dan