• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAYNE NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO RETURNS JUNE 23RD

9 posts in this topic

The long awaited return of the Wayne Comic Book Expo is June 23rd!

Join us from 10-4 at the Regency House Hotel, 140 Rt 23 North, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444 (just 100 feet from the Wayne border). If you are familiar with the Willowbrook Mall, it is just 4 miles north of there on Rt 23.

Admission is $2, parking is free and easy onsite.

Our dealers room is packed with everything from bargain comics to CGC graded keys and we will have over a half dozen guest creators.

The notorious no minimum bid auction is at noon!

For more info, check our website www.njcomicbookshows.com

Or like us on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Seeya at the show,

JP

Our dealer list for the show includes:

Mike Williams

Pug Productions

New World Manga

Steve's Comic Relief

Hot Flips

America's Most Wanted Collectibles

ComicJack

Frank Torres

Jim O'Brien

Gary Platt

Zapp Comics

Silver Fox Comics

Steve DeLorenzo

Johnny K Statues & Toys

The Encounter

Less than 3 days to go :banana:

If anyone needs supplies, I can bring them to this show on Sunday, You have until 4 pm Friday June 21. Space is starting to get limited.

I will have a Load of Comics CGC slabs & Lots of Treasury Editions & Convention Variants

Yes we will have Supplies to.

992855_614445755241026_482962934_n.jpg

Less than 2 days to go :banana:

If anyone needs supplies, I can bring them to this show on Sunday, You have until 4 pm Friday June 21. Space is starting to get limited.

I will have a Load of Comics CGC slabs & Lots of Treasury Editions & Convention Variants

Yes we will have Supplies to.

Also we will have 15 Long Boxes

& stuff to put in the Auction

992855_614445755241026_482962934_n.jpg

Hopping show yesterday! Wonder Woman #5, Sensation #5, All-Star #39 and Brave & Bold #20 were just a few of the notable sales. A scarce Canadian 12" Mego Batman, mint in box, walked in the door and back out with a new owner in less than an hour.

The next one has been scheduled for August 25th.

JP's shows aren't like the "big cons" -- and I say that in the best way. If you're looking for a wide range of books, a room full of great deals, and a great comic loving atmosphere -- you should be attending.

I'm definitely a fan of the "small regional show" now -- I find better deals, some killer books, and it isn't a frenzied atmosphere.

If you are in the area, you should try the show out. You'll see a lot of dealers who will never set up at "big shows" and have great collections and find some really tremendous material. Most importantly, they're a whole lot of fun.

JP's shows aren't like the "big cons" -- and I say that in the best way. If you're looking for a wide range of books, a room full of great deals, and a great comic loving atmosphere -- you should be attending.

I'm definitely a fan of the "small regional show" now -- I find better deals, some killer books, and it isn't a frenzied atmosphere.

If you are in the area, you should try the show out. You'll see a lot of dealers who will never set up at "big shows" and have great collections and find some really tremendous material. Most importantly, they're a whole lot of fun.

Thank you for the kind words. I've tried to do my best to create a family friendly atmosphere where collectors and dealers can enjoy each other's company, have fun, and share some great books.