• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Sept. 25 Lunch anyone?

8 posts in this topic

anyone heading over to upcoming Boston show?

BOSTON COMIC BOOK &

TOY SPECTACULAR

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2004 10 A.M.-4 P.M.

Boston Radisson Hotel 200 STUART ST. BOSTON 6TH FLOOR

SPECIAL GUESTS

MURPHY ANDERSON (SILVER AGE DC) CRAIG ROUSSEAU (BECKETTS RULE, BATMAN) MICHAEL O’HARE (MARVEL AGE SPIDER-MAN) TODD DEZAGO (MARVEL AGE SPIDER-MAN) ROB GRANITO (BATMAN S.O.T.B.), DAVID TATA, DAVE MORELLO, IAN CLARK, GREG MOUTAFIS, PAUL GOULD, GEOF MOSSE, DOUG CHAPEL

Of those attending, anyone want to get together and grab some lunch or a beer/beverage of choice?

Depending on when our next kid decides to make an appearance, I may be up for this. Want to do somewhere nearby or hit Doyle's? Even if I can't do the show (I hate that room-smells noxious) I would definitely be game for meeting other forum members for a drink, some good food, and the chance to show off some trophies.

Depending on when our next kid decides to make an appearance, I may be up for this. Want to do somewhere nearby or hit Doyle's? Even if I can't do the show (I hate that room-smells noxious) I would definitely be game for meeting other forum members for a drink, some good food, and the chance to show off some trophies.

I'd love to go to Doyle's, but it might not be central enough for people if they're coming in for the show (although it is only about ten minutes away on the Orange Line.)