• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TTA 27

22 posts in this topic

Just got this in the mail today. It's nicer than I thought it would be but still has a few flaws. What do you think?

It doesn't really have any major issues besides some wear & minor creases. Everything is solid at the staples. The flaws are pretty much what you see in the photos.

get-attachment-3aspx_zpse296314e.jpeg

get-attachment-4aspx_zpsd5e39bc3.jpeg

I think we're talking about the crease/tear going through the rifle stock by the hand lever.

Wow, I didn't even see that when I examined it by hand. It's just a crease (although you had me worried there for a minute when you pointed it out... I had to go get the comic and double check).

4.0-

You guys are rough.

My last grade and post for awhile, as now I'm off to do a factory disk recovery back to 2007 to rid myself of an evil malware infestation.

All this nice weekend is going to be spent indoors downloading six years of updates to get my system back up to speed.

:frustrated:

I think most of you guys are too low.

I think it's a solid VG (4.0) to 4.5. Nice book. Pancake it like a solid interior lineman!

southern comfort grading lol

I can see a 3.5 here. Brown cover shows every little crease. If this was an FF 1, I'm sure it would look 4.0 to me.

I should have had Matt Nelson do a resto check on this one.

This came back from CGC as a 4.5 PLOD Slight small color touch.

With no visible tape or glue, plus tons of non-color-touched creases I just didn't think there would be resto.

I just bought the notes and it says there are 2 small CTs on it. 1 spot is Left Center, and the other spot is at the bottom. I can't find them. I guess I'll send this to Matt for a CT removal. If it can still get a 4.0 Blue after the CT is removed I'll still be able to make a good profit.