• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUYER BEWARE..EBAY SELLER bp0725

8 posts in this topic

hi all

i just wanted to lyk about an unresolved problem with ebay seller bp0725

i won a ff 39 from him on ebay, supposed nm 9.4, i get the book and its vf 8.0 @ best

i send the book back and he gets it but 1 month later, still no refund of $180

i cant file a fraud tihng on ebay becos its 90 days past the item listing but i have filed a complaint thing with the online FBI internet fraud site

pls be very wary if u choose to deal with bp0725, brad/barry purdew, of NC

i dont think ebay has done anything to him yet , they certianly havent helped me get my refund....

Sorry to hear that Ben, that really sucks. You should vet any seller that you've never dealt with or heard of, particularly for raw books, on these boards before pulling the trigger. The collective experience of the people here when it comes to eBay is one of the best things about these boards!

hey. he lives in greensboro, i got a street address for him

where are u in NC?

i live in australia so he prob thought, heres a sucker i can rip off

Greensboro is 1.5 hours from my house...right on the way to my parent's house. I even have a friend that lives in the town.

Yo Sterl, me and crew here in Durham are getting some hard pipe hitting hoods

to WRAP IT UP B!!!

Theives here in ole NC??!

Naw can't be!!

So sorry for your loss Don, but please remember that 90 days, it's a killer.

and as a hint - never buy anything out of the country that your not willing to take a loss on.

As for me, I don't know that dude personally and I can't go knocking on his door and start punching him out - evern if he is right down the road from D-town.

Just eat it and smile.

Surely that dude is praying your bloody-bloke self don't get a passport.

I herd you aussie boys are pretty good at bustin' dukes! grin.gif