• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derby City Comic Con Louisville KY. June 29th 2013

8 posts in this topic

I'm reluctantly going as I have nothing to do saturday, but that may change by tomorrow. Guest List is awful

NO reps that I know if, I wouldn't touch it with JJ's pole.

I'm reluctantly going as I have nothing to do saturday, but that may change by tomorrow. Guest List is awful

NO reps that I know if, I wouldn't touch it with JJ's pole.

lol

I live like 10 minutes away and am not sure if it is worth a trip or not with Fandomfest being in a month.

Mark Kidwell is the only artist/writer on the list that I would really want to get anything from and he will be at a few other cons this year.

I found a few dollar books but the modern wall stuff was obscenely expensive from the few dealers who had anything.

Did get to see the Moore's, Darryl Banks and Janet Lee, so was good in that regard. This is my third year going and it hasn't gotten any better. Win more than likely be my last :(

I didn't get to go this year...I was on vacation at WDW. I did go last year and it was pretty good. Had a decent number of dealers. Last year, it was on the same weekend as FandomFest. That was bad planning between the two conventions. I had gone to FandomFest on Friday and there were pretty much zero comic dealers there. I expect that to be quite different this year since the two conventions are a month apart and Stan Lee, Gene Simmons, and William Shatner are all going to be at FandomFest this year.