• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

http://www.thehouseofcomics.com "SCAMMER" thread

515 posts in this topic

It's a shame that www.thehouseofcomics.com is a scam site run by Thomas Neely (or Thomas Neeley), because if www.thehouseofcomics.com was run correctly, then Thomas Neely (or Thomas Neeley) wouldn't have to fear the law coming after him and www.thehouseofcomics.com.

Bait and switch techniques by Thomas Neely's (or Thomas Neeley's) website, www.thehouseofcomics.com are a tried and true way to attempt to scam comic collectors out of their hard-earned money. Ordering from www.thehouseofcomics.com is putting money in that scammer and convicted criminal Thomas Neely's (or Thomas Neeley's) pocket.

The books on www.thehouseofcomics.com are clearly taken from other websites, as they're inconsistent in their presentation. Some books on www.thehouseofcomics.com are scans, some are pictures, and even some of the scans have different backgrounds.

I admit that I am disappointed that the www.thehouseofcomics.com thread exposing Thomas Neely (or Thomas Neeley) as a scam artist was locked. People in the hobby need to be aware of the scams that www.thehouseofcomics.com are trying to pull

Locked or not, the www.thehouseofcomics.com thread exposing Thomas Neely (or Thomas Neeley) and Elizabeth Neely (or Elizabeth Neeley) as people defrauding a community member here was locked. needs linkbait love too :luhv:

Linkbait, you say??

Sounds like it. (just wanted to change the thread title)

:D

:headbang:

thehouseofcomics.com is a scammer website - well we all need to write that down in a post so we don't forget the name.

Thehouseofcomics.com hm

"Ask not what thehouseofcomics.com can do for you... but how you can make the world aware of what thehouseofcomics.com does to others."

-or something like that...

jfk-1961-kennedy-stateoftheunion-sized.jpg

What is this www.thehouseofcomics.com everyone is talking about?

I heard that www.thehouseofcomics.com is a fraudulent website whose owners are trying to perpetrate theft and deception within the comic marketplace. :popcorn:

You don't say? Good gravy. And that was www.thehouseofcomics.com

The original thread needs to go viral. So much win in there.

Did you see the pics from inside that house?? I think we've got viral AND bacterial covered.

Did you see the pics from inside that house?? I think we've got viral AND bacterial covered.

lol

One last mock up from me and then I'm done.

2hz23o0.jpg

And don't forget kids...visit www.thehouseofcomics.com to experience the comic buying equivalent of sodomy (thumbs u

lol

One last mock up from me and then I'm done.

2hz23o0.jpg

And don't forget kids...visit www.thehouseofcomics.com to experience the comic buying equivalent of sodomy (thumbs u

I'd send that fella my money. :insane: