• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFP Comics and Onsite pressing at WW Chicago

34 posts in this topic

Here it is folks. Sweet and simple.

Moderns

$15.00 each book.

$12.00 each book if you save a spot in line. I can only do a certain amount of books per day, so get in line ASAP. Minimum # of books is 10 for the discount.

Pre-1980 books $1,000 or less

$25.00 per book.

$22.00 each book if you save a spot in line. I can only do a certain amount of books per day, so get in line ASAP. Minimum # of books is 10 for the discount.

Pre-1980 books $1,000 or more

$35.00 and up depending on value.

Normally I have no problem bringing books to the show, but my workload this year is not going to allow me to fit in any additional books between now and WW Chicago. Hope to see everyone at the show.

Moderns

$15.00 each book.

$12.00 each book if you save a spot in line. I can only do a certain amount of books per day, so get in line ASAP. Minimum # of books is 10 for the discount.

$25.00 per book.

$22.00 each book if you save a spot in line. I can only do a certain amount of books per day, so get in line ASAP. Minimum # of books is 10 for the discount.

Normally I have no problem bringing books to the show, but my workload this year is not going to allow me to fit in any additional books between now and WW Chicago. Hope to see everyone at the show.

Do you accept payment in jujubes? :wishluck:

Moderns

$15.00 each book.

$25.00 per book.

I do.

Moderns

$15.00 each book.

$25.00 per book.

If I knew that I would have contacted you earlier. I have a couple of books that needs to be worked on. DAMN!!!!! :mad:

Moderns

$15.00 each book.

$25.00 per book.

I do.

:whee:

As the show approaches I will make updates to how many slots I have left.

Below are a few house keeping notes:

If you are submitting books to me that will be graded on-site please fill out the CGC paperwork in advance. This way you can just walk up to the CGC booth and pick them up. This will expedite things considerably on both ends.

Please label all books with your name and a phone number so I can contact you when they are done.