• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone up for a MN Fallcon CGC Lunch / Diner?

6 posts in this topic

The Minnesota Fallcon is coming up Oct 9 and 10 and I was wondering if there are any forum members who are going to attend and would like to met for a small CGC forum dinner or lunch ?

The Fallcon is the biggest con around here, though nothing compared to the big boys like Wizard or San Diego, it is still a lot of fun and laid back. More of an old fashion comic con thumbsup2.gif

Fallcon

I might have considered it if I hadn't found out about a small local show this weekend... and having gone down to Chicago a few months back.

As it is, this local show may push my 1 show/year allotment from the Mrs. and I really don't want to know what kind of punishment she'll inflict on me for granting my request... 893whatthe.gif

I might have considered it if I hadn't found out about a small local show this weekend... and having gone down to Chicago a few months back.

As it is, this local show may push my 1 show/year allotment from the Mrs. and I really don't want to know what kind of punishment she'll inflict on me for granting my request... 893whatthe.gif

Yeah, but she'll understand...it's comic books after all cloud9.gif27_laughing.gif