• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED THANKS!!!!!

33 posts in this topic

Selling some comics today had an unexpected bill from some classes I was taking so I need to sell some books.

I accept paypal but can work with you on this. First :takeit: wins item in thread.

Shipping charges are $5.00 or $11.00 slab within US. Items can be combined with price adjustment. I usually can work something fair out regarding shipping.

First book up is the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks CGC 9.8 auto and is the only graded copy and is a third print asking both for $old Shipped

DSCN2317_zps89716205.jpg

Next up is the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks preview by AVATAR CGC 9.8 auto Max Brooks. $old Shipped

DSCN2316_zps665b28c1.jpg

Walking Dead TPB with Tony Moore Zombie head sketch $110

DSCN2340_zps93668e30.jpg

Batman/Superman 7 French variant $OLD

DSCN2309_zps5cd30376.jpg

Amazing Spiderman 31 7.0- $OLD

DSCN23891_zpsf7e07a8c.jpg

DSCN23911_zps0476b490.jpg

Yeah I did not expect something that detailed for $30. I think most people that ordered one were pretty happy but I think some got damaged was shipped in a regular mailer. This one is very nice. I also have another hardcover that has a plate numbered and auto

DSCN2370_zpsfbdf4a7e.jpg

Zombie Survival Guide $250 SHIPPED with reader copy last cut on that.

TAKE 10% off remaining books.

Is that both Zombie Survival Guides for $250?

Also the 10% off everything post came after the $250 price announcement...if that applies to the Zombie survival guides, so $225 shipped for the pair... :takeit: both