• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marlocke's Feedback Thread

19 posts in this topic

I just completed a successful slab trade with Andrew. He contacted me about some of my ASM slabs and we worked a trade for a Marvel Super-Heroes 18 (1st Guardians of the Galaxy). Nice easy deal. (thumbs u

Andrew and I traded some books in a cash/trade deal. Everything went super smooth and his offer was extremely fair right out of the gate. My book arrived in 2 short days and was packed extremely well. He's a great guy and I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks! (thumbs u

Saw a Strangers in Paradise #1 9.8 on eBay. Took a mess and emailed the seller. Turns out he was a Boardie. A day later, I had wrapped up a partial trade with Andrew. Great guy to deal with. Book was packaged very well and it was a smooth transaction which is always anxiety provoking when you're trading expensive books. Andrew made it easy. I look forward to dealing with him in the future! (thumbs u