• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Ghost Rider #1 (1950)

14 posts in this topic

8.0 to 8.5 is my impression. If the dirt was cleaned from the BC, perhaps a 9.2. Nice looking book. Dirty back covers are a tough call with GA. Definigely not as penalized as newer books in my experience.

8.0 to 8.5 is my impression. If the dirt was cleaned from the BC, perhaps a 9.2. Nice looking book. Dirty back covers are a tough call with GA. Definigely not as penalized as newer books in my experience.

I dont think 9.2 is going to happen. Some of the marks on the BC are stains not dirt.

quite a range on this one we have going I guess. Front cover is fantastic, back is obviously the issue. Not sure if that's staining in the bottom left corner or dirt.

Looks like a crease or at least a raised area due to an impact. I see some remnants of a bend on the corner of the front cover.

As is a 7.0. It does have a little room for improvement.