• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,009 posts in this topic

On 10/17/2022 at 6:31 AM, mysterio said:

Congrats! I was one of the low underbidders on this one. Tough book. 

Thanks! I've been trying to find an upgrade and that was about the best I could find. I have this as an under copy that may end up in a sales thread, but I think a buddy will probably snag it. 

Strange Tales 71 3.5 ow front.jpg

On 10/17/2022 at 9:44 PM, Bronty said:

My first prehero in forever!   Always wanted a copy of this and could never find a good candidate!   Popped up tonight in the weekly.   For me, one of the best covers in the genre.

0C2FA118-4369-4CDC-9701-5CD6453BE3B7.png

Good to see you! I completely agree on this cover, it’s a beauty. Tough book in decent grade as well, congrats!

On 10/17/2022 at 10:44 PM, Bronty said:

My first prehero in forever!   Always wanted a copy of this and could never find a good candidate!   Popped up tonight in the weekly.   For me, one of the best covers in the genre.

:applause:

Very sharp copy man!

-bc

On 10/17/2022 at 9:44 PM, Bronty said:

What does the collection sticker say? Did Heritage talk about it?

On 10/18/2022 at 9:54 AM, bc said:

:applause:

Very sharp copy man!

-bc

thanks bc!

Just received it and I'm super happy with how it looks in person.    But for a small sharp crease lower left it looks very high grade.     If I received it as a 8.0 I'd be happy and if the crease wasn't there I'd be happy with it as a 9.2.