• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,009 posts in this topic

Some of the gang who frequents this thread have collections large enough to help fill the numbering gaps with other titles until we get up to JIM 50 and ST 67 and I think that's awesome! I wish I could be of more help in that regard, but alas, I just don't have much in that area. However, if you'll indulge my attempt at helping fill in the numbering, I DO have some La Prensa Mexican issues that may help. Plus, ya don't see these books that often, so maybe some of you will dig them.  (shrug)

Astonishing #38 La Prensa Pub.

Astonishing 38 front Spanish.jpg

On 2/7/2023 at 10:26 AM, Frisco Larson said:

Some of the gang who frequents this thread have collections large enough to help fill the numbering gaps with other titles until we get up to JIM 50 and ST 67 and I think that's awesome! I wish I could be of more help in that regard, but alas, I just don't have much in that area. However, if you'll indulge my attempt at helping fill in the numbering, I DO have some La Prensa Mexican issues that may help. Plus, ya don't see these books that often, so maybe some of you will dig them.  (shrug)

Astonishing #38 La Prensa Pub.

Astonishing 38 front Spanish.jpg

Go man go!

I also don't have much to offer until we get to the early PHM JIMs.

-bc

On 2/7/2023 at 10:46 AM, KirbyJack said:

I’m down to exactly ONE pre-implosion Atlas these days. They’re cool, but they’ve never survived my purges. 

I’m no help to you here.

Your witty banter ALONE gets YOU into the party @KirbyJack!!! Anyone who can keep our own @Straw-Man on his toes deserves a beverage, perhaps a pastry! We WILL be expecting to see your aforementioned 1 copy stack at some point Mister!  :sumo:  lol