• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day Men from Boom Studios

304 posts in this topic

This book awesome.......wish the releases were more frequent

+1. This is the only book I can remember dropping specifically because the release schedule. Not even Nowhere Men earned that title lol

This book awesome.......wish the releases were more frequent

+1. This is the only book I can remember dropping specifically because the release schedule. Not even Nowhere Men earned that title lol

I like the book but have to admit I'm a bit on the fence about continuing... the delays have cooled my ardor a bit. :(

Anyone read #5 yet?

Very cool preview. I just wish they could get this out on even a regular bi-monthly basis.

+1

I actually never picked up #5, which made me sad as I feel the book has a ton of potential. After a while my attention drifted, and it's hard to remember what happened in the previous issue when a new one finally drops.

#1 was released in July 2013, so it's not even a quarterly schedule. Even by current indie standards, that's pretty poky.

Yup, I also dropped the book due to release schedule. I'm not hating on the reason why, and it doesn't really bother me when this happens to titles, just means I'll buy it in trade one and day rather than singles.

I really enjoyed issue #1 but lost track of subsequent issues because of the release schedule. I decided I'll pick up the first collection once that's out unless I see bad reviews. But it sounds like the book is holding up, which is good news.

Issue #6 was superb; as always.

The plot is moving along. If they adapt this into a movie, it'll be tough to build up the plot/hype considering

much is at stake in a battle between not two vampires but two men. I hope this story carries on for a long time. I really want to see Alazae (spelling?) fight.

Day Men issue covers [boom Studios]

The above link does not include any of the Comic-Con (SDCC, etc) or shop (Cards and Comics) Variants.

It seems to be missing issue #2 George Perez variant (incentive -- 1:10).

I haven't seen the Boom Exclusive covers before. (images below). They are currently available on the Boom website for $9.99 each.

Does anyone have information on the Boom Exclusive covers? What's the purpose? When were they released? Print count?

Issue 2

day_men_002_cover_boom_web_exclusive.jpg

Issue 3

boom_day_men_003_boom_web.jpg

boom_day_men_007.jpg

Day Men #7 tease/preview/summary: Justice by Day has finally arrived as David Reid faces off against Jacob the Burner in a ritualistic battle to the death with the fate of Azalea and the entire Virgo family hanging in the balance. The end is drawing near -will David's cane join the ranks of fallen Day Men gracing the walls of Virgo Mansion?

______

The end? End of what? The series or story arch?

Sauce --- Boom Studios