• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - SUB-MARINER 6

15 posts in this topic

that's a big score gap, 9.2 to 8.0 I'm not sure I agree with either one

Damage on the top right FC and some ruffling on the top of the BC.

Corners are not sharp.

Sorry, but I find it hard to believe that it would get a 9.0, let alone higher...

I'm submitting this one, I guess we will find out. I don't think 9.2 and I believe that's the score the ebay seller had it under. I'm thinking either 8.5 or 9.0.

It always depends on the grader, cause I have 2 8.5 ASM at home that I thought for sure were 8.0 or 7.5 and they came back higher.

Thanks for the input, I really do appreciate it

I'm submitting this one, I guess we will find out. I don't think 9.2 and I believe that's the score the ebay seller had it under. I'm thinking either 8.5 or 9.0.

It always depends on the grader, cause I have 2 8.5 ASM at home that I thought for sure were 8.0 or 7.5 and they came back higher.

Thanks for the input, I really do appreciate it

8.5 is not unreasonable.

Hope it is a win!

it is, on the books I plan to keep (and not try to sell) I really don't care too much for the score (anything between 8-9.8 works for me). I really thought it presents well and want to see it nicely in a case. I didn't pay that much (or at least I didn't) so I'm happy either way.

Respectfully, I seriously doubt that this book in grade is worth grading.

I see plenty of books that I think the same way, have I become one of the collectors...woe is me