• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

any good cast signed/celebrity SS out of SDCC?

89 posts in this topic

2 copies of the Aquaman 12 variant signed by the Robot Chicken creators and writers: Seth Green, Matthew Senreich, Zeb Wells, Tom Root, and Geoff Johns

null_zps81c47a05.jpg

null_zps3a92fd5d.jpg

X-files 1 Retailer incentive signed by Gillian Anderson, Chris Carter, Dean Haglund, Joe Harris, and Joe Corroney.

null_zpsf8e33537.jpg

X-files 1 subscriber variant signed by Gillian Anderson, Chris Carter, Dean Haglund, and Joe Harris

null_zps047fa3e0.jpg

X-files 1 photo cover signed by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson

null_zps6a16d225.jpg

Signed by Loki and the Dorector. Already promised this to Adonis.

d3198815ed8442a5ae5487d4ce16ce69_zps4dd67b75.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]I guess that means that it’s going to be for sale soon...[/font]

hm

:o

Keep wishing

I'm in for duchovny books if anyone has extra for sale/trade.

anyone add paxton to a sigourney weaver signed aliens book from CA?

Would also be interested in a Kristin Kreuk book if any extra available.

I may let the Kreuk book go in trade I was hoping to add a few more names to it at NYCC and some of r other wizard world shows. Since Lex and a couple others are on tour.

I may let the Kreuk book go in trade I was hoping to add a few more names to it at NYCC and some of r other wizard world shows. Since Lex and a couple others are on tour.

WW Chicago has a couple Smallville folks.

Yeah idk if ill have it back in time. But I am sure sure getting the new Spock at Chicago already bought 3 tickets

There are some sweet photo covers available!

Yeah there are I bought a few you already, you getting any?

Dragon Con has the girl that played Chloe and the guy who was Lionel Luthor.

Yeah idk if ill have it back in time. But I am sure sure getting the new Spock at Chicago already bought 3 tickets

There are some sweet photo covers available!

Yeah there are I bought a few you already, you getting any?

Well, I have a Quinto book ready, but I didn't realize he was ticketed, so i haven't squared that up yet.

This was the only cast signed item I was able to get.

Justice League Flashpoint Paradox signed by Justin Chambers from Greys Anatomy as Flash, C. Thomas Howell, Cary Elwes as Aquaman, Sam Daly as Superman, Vanessa Marshall as Wonder Woman, director Jay Oliva, dialogue director Andrea Romano, screenwriter Jim Krieg and character designer Phil Bourassa.

uud9.jpg

2cyo.jpg

Dragon Con has the girl that played Chloe and the guy who was Lionel Luthor.

Thanks for the info guys. hm