• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RHODE ISLAND COMIC CON - Nov. 2 & 3, 2013 (Providence)

47 posts in this topic

The event is taking place In Providence, RI on Sat. Nov 2 (10am-7pm) and Sun., Nov. 3 (10am-5pm).

Are any authorized CGC peeps going to the Rhode Island Comic Con this year? They don't have anything listed on the ccgcomics site but I was wondering if anyone on this forum will be attending?

Although there will be some artists attending this event, the reason I'm interested in it is because the cast of the 1966 BATMAN Live Action TV series will be there (Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar & Yvone Craig) and I would love to get my Batman '66 #1 signed by the group.

Two members from the 1980s film FLASH GORDON (Sam Jones "Flash" and Melody Anderson) will be there and I just want them to sign a DVD I have.

If anyone is witnessing this event, please let me know! Thanks!

Here's their site: http://www.ricomiccon.com/#!guests/ch0y

It'd be great to get a CGC copy of a Batman 66 comic signed by the cast in R.I.

Does anyone know if any CGC representatives will be there?

Nope not yet that I know of. Rich Henn is doing Monster Mania Con end of September in which all the cast minus Yvonne Craig because she canceled all appearances this year and Lee Meriwhether "Movie Catwoman" will be there instead of Julie Newmar. PS you can't go wrong getting Miss America to sign your comic you can PM him. I just want to get my Catwoman Barbie signed by Julie Newmar my Batman 66 #1 won't be back by then.