• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

One of the mods must of been on some kind of power trip last weekend huh!

That, or the mods are trying to reign in a handful of boardies who, even though they've been here for less than a year, have decided to deputize themselves and barge into every WTB or sale thread like they were Robocop.

vegan-police-o.gif GIFSoup

I think I counted something like 75 strikes issued since October of 2012.

Around 72 of those have been issued by one moderator. Yet we have 20 moderators listed at the bottom of these pages.

So....is one person essentially doing all of the work? Are 18 of the moderators not carrying their weight in moderating?

Do moderators get paid for moderation? Or is it on a volunteer basis, for the good of mankind?

Will I get a strike for even mentioning this? Will I get 19 strikes for mentioning this?

I will miss you guys and gals. Well....most of you anyway. But not the "special people" here.

Couple more naughty thread disrupters busted (tsk)

GIJOEISAWESOME

Never heard of him

I think that was more like the mods finally catching up on paperwork. GIJOE was posting on borrowed time, I think.

I think I counted something like 75 strikes issued since October of 2012.

Around 72 of those have been issued by one moderator. Yet we have 20 moderators listed at the bottom of these pages.

So....is one person essentially doing all of the work? Are 18 of the moderators not carrying their weight in moderating?

Do moderators get paid for moderation? Or is it on a volunteer basis, for the good of mankind?

Will I get a strike for even mentioning this? Will I get 19 strikes for mentioning this?

I will miss you guys and gals. Well....most of you anyway. But not the "special people" here.

Operation: Fortitude

One of the mods must of been on some kind of power trip last weekend huh!

Thread-pooping has seen a drastic increase in the last couple of months. That was going to get corrected sooner or later.

And there are still more to come after this past weekend's "festivities".

:whistle:

hm

Round Up!! :wishluck:

hm

Consider that a

The_Lord_of_the_Rings_Online_Shadows_of_Angmar_-_Eye_of_Sauron.png

hm

:sorry: The only other moderator who has done any work here, has taken notice of me. :ohnoez:

I think I need an attorney. Paging esquirecomics!

Mark works for CGC now....he's conflicted out. :ohnoez:

hm

:sorry: The only other moderator who has done any work here, has taken notice of me. :ohnoez:

I think I need an attorney. Paging esquirecomics!

Mark works for CGC now....he's conflicted out. :ohnoez:

Preemptive and smart move on the part of CGC.

Woe is me. :facepalm:

:hi: (waving bye, not hi)

But maybe. Just maybe. The mods have a sense of humor. hm