• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

There is only one Mod of the Board, only one who can bend posts to his will. And he does not share power.

One Strike to hush them all

One Strike to brand them

A third Strike to cut them down and then, in darkness, Ban them

lol

Will I get a strike for even mentioning this? Will I get 19 strikes for mentioning this?

hm

:sorry: The only other moderator who has done any work here, has taken notice of me. :ohnoez:

I think I need an attorney. Paging esquirecomics!

You just had to pick up the Palantír doh!

Link to what happened? I'd like to see what mods are considering thread derailment

Based on the comments, it sounds like the mods went through his posts to find the patterns. That's simply my guess though. It could have been new comments as well

Unless someone screen captured it, it's already been scrubbed

Basically, more of the same that's been going on for at least as long as I've been here.

He called out a seller for making an off-board sale to another boarder who was on vacation at the time.

Link to what happened? I'd like to see what mods are considering thread derailment

It wasn't as bad as some other recent ones. :baiting:

A guy posted scans, including a flat scan interior page with the lid down - he offered advice that scanning a book in this way wasn't wise. I am putting this in polite terms, he wasn't rude, he was direct & the OP thanked him.

The marketplace discussion thread got worked up over it though - it's a make-shift button humporium in there these days. :eyeroll:

:whistle:

A guy posted scans, including a flat scan interior page with the lid down - he offered advice that scanning a book in this way wasn't wise. I am putting this in polite terms, he wasn't rude, he was direct & the OP thanked him.

The marketplace discussion thread got worked up over it though - it's a make-shift button humporium in there these days. :eyeroll:

I have to agree.

The way folks were talking about it in the General Sales thread, I expected to click into the thread and get his regular thread dump post. This time, it was actually more friendly and just trying to point out the damage that can be done.

The one with GIJOEISAWESOME buying the Man of Steel books through Facebook, and CC wanted to know how he bought them while off the forum, is probably what did it.

Lo, thy rolling eyes be misdirected!!

Check out basically every sales thread he posts in. If he's not selling or buying, he's derailing.

^^

He rarely has anything nice to say and is mostly condescending.