• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers 57 (1st SA Vision)

22 posts in this topic

Yes, it is in the 5.5/6.0 range.

If you paid 80, the dealer was surely aware it’s the first Vision – it just didn’t think about the waves of the movie hype. Great copy, I’d have picked it up myself. :)

Vision is going to be in Avengers 2? I'm well behind on my SDCC news..

Not necessarily, but the storyline of Avengers #54-58 is all intertwined, so when people pick up a #55 will soon realize it’s good to have a #57 and #58 as well.

Besides this, #57 tells in full the origin of Ultron, and it was already a sought after book because of the Vision.

Not necessarily, but the storyline of Avengers #54-58 is all intertwined, so when people pick up a #55 will soon realize it’s good to have a #57 and #58 as well.

Besides this, #57 tells in full the origin of Ultron, and it was already a sought after book because of the Vision.

I'll be holding on to this one then :)

You reckon this will be reaching speculation type highs right now, and go back down to normal prices soon after?

Avengers #57 has always been a key issue for Avengers fans. That's not going to change regardless of whether or not he's in the movie. I don't think you have to worry about the book losing any value long term, it's just a matter of whether crazy speculator blow it out of proportion in the meantime.

One note, I'm pretty sure it's Avengers #58 that has the origin of Ultron in it, not #57. But #57 is still the cooler book (and cooler and more important than #55 as well no matter what hype would have anyone believe).