• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo (CCE): SEPT 13-15,2013: MAHNKE, LEMIRE, HEATH, RHYS-DAVIES

30 posts in this topic

cinci_lowrez3_zps62cd248e.jpg

4th Edition of Cincinnati’s Largest and Most Popular Comic Book/Pop Culture Show Set To Be the Best Yet!

Duke Energy Convention Center, Hall C

525 Elm St

Cincinnati, OH 45202

HOURS

Friday 9/13 – 5pm to 7pm

Saturday 9/14 – 10am to 7pm

Sunday 9/15 – 10am to 5pm

-VIP Ticket holders get in at 9am on Friday and Saturday

-VIP and weekend ticket holders get in on Friday night. There are NO Friday night tickets.

Follow Us below for latest updates!

Twitter: Here

Facebook: Click Here

MediaBanner_zps73f60f8f.jpg

CCE-13-Banner3b_zps2aac7cc0.jpg

CCE-13-Banner2b_zps1d0a5dfd.jpg

Looking forward to setting up at this show :banana:

:whee:

Nice, what is the name of your booth so we all can swing by and harass you a bit buy some stuff from you?

lol

Looking forward to seeing everyone at this show. Was a toss up between Nashville or this the same weekend. Won't lie but Maggie and Beth from the Walking Dead almost won out. Maybe I will do something dumb like go to CCE on Saturday and then go to Nashville on Sunday. I think from Louisville to both sites this isn't too hateful.

Nice, what is the name of your booth so we all can swing by and harass you a bit buy some stuff from you?

lol

Looking forward to seeing everyone at this show. Was a toss up between Nashville or this the same weekend. Won't lie but Maggie and Beth from the Walking Dead almost won out. Maybe I will do something dumb like go to CCE on Saturday and then go to Nashville on Sunday. I think from Louisville to both sites this isn't too hateful.

i'm going out on a ledge and guessing Angry Ape Comics

lol

i'm going out on a ledge and guessing Angry Ape Comics

^^