• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1

11 posts in this topic

Hi all,

A buddy of mine just told me about this forum the other day. I'm just getting back into collecting and have been thinking of having a few of my books graded. I'm debating whether to get this one slabbed or to get it restored.

Thanks a ton for taking a look!

Cheers,

wingnut0

qz4i.jpg

xvat.jpg

Brings back the past nice book to own in any shape looks like it did what it was meant to be enjoyed my 2 cents 3.0/3.5 keep it as it is and welcome

Ditto on 2.0 and I would not restore the book. This book is common and easy to replace. Also, the Marvel Keys are diff from other SA books in that there is a prem on low grade copies keeping the price gap smaller btw 2-4 range than you see on other books. If this book was CGC slabbed or you have excellent feedback, I bet you could get $800-1000. If you want a better copy, then for very little out of pocket prem (for a Big SA key),perhaps $500-600, you could upgrade to a 4.0. You could spend that much on restoration.