• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Daredevil #8

10 posts in this topic

Hello again, your thoughts on this please. Book is super tight and flat with great pages. There are however 2 non color breaking creases that may or may not be seen on the scans. The one on the front can only be seen if you hold the book at a certain angle and runs from above the V in daredevil to down by Daredevil's higher leg. The one on the back is more apparent at the bottom and can be viewed in the scan for sure if you look close. As always thanks again!!! I understand that 1 book a day in the spare a grade section is the norm but I dont get a lot of time to do this and I got a few hours now so I am gonna use them to the fullest if you all dont mind!!! (thumbs u

9439731586_1a6e2de63c_b.jpg

9439907906_bd1d2fa5c7_b.jpg

hahahaha thats hilarious and I agree!!!! The day they make a Super-Pro meets Stilt Man one shot I am buying!!!!! lol I will post more pics to clarify. You can honestly hardly even see the crease on the inside of the back cover. It doesn't go through at all. Its more like a creased indent just on the back but as you can see it is there and needs to be mentioned...Thanks everybody like I said I will post more pics in a sec.