• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Azkaban's Feedback Thread
5 5

74 posts in this topic

I bought a huge stack of bronze books from Dwayne.  The books arrived securely packed and in perfect condition.  Many of the books were $1 books, but he still packed them with great care to ensure their safe delivery.  Awesome communication throughout the entire process.  A great guy to deal with!  Thank you!  :golfclap:

Bought some cheap books from Dwayne and the transaction went smooth as glass! SUPER KUDOS to Dwayne for FAST shipping, Well packaged and Nice books! Shipping was included in the purchase!
I hope we can do another transaction soon! He's great to deal with and his communication was excellent.

Bought some really sweet Bronze books from Dewayne,including a beautiful Conan #1.The books were spot on grade,well packed and he updated me on the shipment the entire way.A simply great guy to deal with and I'll be sure to follow his future sales threads.

I don’t mean to repeat myself, but...

On 3/16/2020 at 5:48 PM, steveinthecity said:

Just received a box of books from Azkaban's recent sales thread(bullet proof packaging!). Communication was top notch throughout, and his grading on point.   A nice person to work with all around. 

It’s like deja vu all over again.  
To add: Azkaban’s reliable and friendly to talk/pm with, offers good pricing, and is consistent with his assigned grades.  I’ll keep going back to the well as long as he’ll have me.    :)