• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so i'm watching the antiques roadshow the other night.....

6 posts in this topic

and they are in chicago and this knucklehead brings in a suitace filled with comics to the guy over there who does all the toys and action figures and pop culture stuff...and it's got Avengers 1, AF 15, Hulk 1, X Men 1, FF 1, and the list goes on....and he apparently had sprayed with polyurethane to "protect them. I was concerned about condition" -

WTF ??!!!

if he was so worried about condition, than leave them alone. Now, these were in nice shape, and there didn't appear to be any tears....wonder what they would have sold for ? -

and they are in chicago and this knucklehead brings in a suitace filled with comics to the guy over there who does all the toys and action figures and pop culture stuff...and it's got Avengers 1, AF 15, Hulk 1, X Men 1, FF 1, and the list goes on....and he apparently had sprayed with polyurethane to "protect them. I was concerned about condition" -

WTF ??!!!

if he was so worried about condition, than leave them alone. Now, these were in nice shape, and there didn't appear to be any tears....wonder what they would have sold for ? -

what did they tell him?