• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Strange Tales 115

19 posts in this topic

congrats on the grade.

how did you get it back so fast?

you posted on 8/8 and it came back on 8/15 - seven day turn around with shipping is QUICK.

The book has been in my photobucket album for the past maybe 4 or 5 years. (I've had the book since the early 1990s.) Decided to have it slabbed at SDCC last month.

congrats on the grade.

how did you get it back so fast?

you posted on 8/8 and it came back on 8/15 - seven day turn around with shipping is QUICK.

The book has been in my photobucket album for the past maybe 4 or 5 years. (I've had the book since the early 1990s.) Decided to have it slabbed at SDCC last month.

coolio

congrats on the book! :headbang:

You beat the graders on that one (thumbs u

it should be noted that I'm usually either right or within .5 based on people who actually update these scans with the graded versions in this forum. Of course the ones I'm right or near right are the only ones I keep track of.

You beat the graders on that one (thumbs u

it should be noted that I'm usually either right or within .5 based on people who actually update these scans with the graded versions in this forum. Of course the ones I'm right or near right are the only ones I keep track of.

Point of clarification: I wasn't trying to show up any board members who graded the book. I agree that a mere half a grade or even a full grade off when you consider you don't have the book in hand is commendable. I graded the book a 7.5; however, even with my progressive lenses I don't have the best eyesight having had two cataract surgeries when I was in my late thirties. Thanks to all graders on my book and all the books in this Forum. They help everyone of us to sharpen our own grading skills.

SLr

...... great eye appeal, Steve. The staple tears for me keep it to a 7.5 max. It just seems a bit too pretty to drop to 7.0. I didn't realize these were in your wheelhouse. This has always been a cover I loved and the origin of DS is a beautiful story. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u