• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLORIDA SUPERCON : JULY 3-6, 2014 : MIAMI, FL. - MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER

130 posts in this topic

Kevin Maguire is coming to FLORIDA SUPERCON, July 3-6 2014 at our “NEW LOCATION” The Miami Beach Convention Center! http://www.floridasupercon.com/

Kevin Maguire is a legendary comic book artist (and writer), best known for his work inside the pages of Justice League, Justice League International, Captain America, X-Men Forever, World’s Finest, Formerly Known as the Justice League, I Can't Believe It's Not the Justice League. The Defenders, The Metal Men, Team Titans, Batman Confidential, Strikeback, Trinity Angels, and far too many covers to mention here. Kevin’s work has most recently been seen in the pages of Guardians of the Galaxy.

FLORIDA SUPERCON: South Florida’s Comic Book, Anime, Animation, Video Game, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Pop Culture Convention is JULY 3-6, 2014 at THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER! It’s 4 days of fun featuring celebrity guests, comic book creators, voice actors, industry guests, cosplayers, artists, writers, panels, Q&A’s, films & shorts, costume & cosplay contests, vendors, parties, anime, workshops, video gaming and more! FSC is excited to be moving to THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER to accomodate the huge growth the show has seen in the past few years!

www.floridasupercon.com

1926883_10152072969403512_947288373_n.jpg

Pelayo: Trying to make it work... been back and forth with the agents... it's a possibility

Thanks mike...I'm going to the show no matter what but I don't even need to tell you how popular this was last year....only knock it was hard to hear so a better speaker setup is a must.....I can tell you that a bunch of my friends went just because of Kevin so it's definitely worth it!!!

jeez louise that's a pimp guestlist

How many exhibitors will be there selling moderns? I saw a lot selling gold silver and bronze but not a ton of Moderns.

Last year there was a decent amount of exhibitors selling moderns. In 2013, I bought more Moderns there than MegaCon/TampaCon combined.