• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant-Size X-Men # 1 reduced, ASM # 129, X-Men # 94

18 posts in this topic

Welcome to my first sales thread.

I've only sold a couple of books on here before by PM, an FF # 1 to MagnetowasRight, and a Black Cat # 50 to Tsp99, but the time has come to fund more big purchases.

I've bought a good few books on here from the likes of Roulette44,Artboy88, Goldenacase, Airwalker and Silver Surfer amongst numerous others.

I've been a dealer over here in the UK for over 15 years, and always aim to give customer satisfaction.

Anyone in the UK, please PM me for a price in UK currency, and I can take a credit card or a cheque.

Shipping cost is £8 in the UK, $25 outside the UK - this is for registered/signed for post. Multiple items can of course be combined to save on cost - paypal is fine.

No Probation list members / hall of shamers please - :takeit: wins over any PM negotiations - thanks for looking.

Giant-Size X-Men # 1 CGC 9.4 OW/W now down to $1500.00 !

P1100133.jpg

P1100135.jpg

Rich is a regular visitor at the larger East Coast shows. I've dealt with him both in person and on here via PM. If anyone is interested in this book I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with him.

(thumbs u

Even if he has a funny haircut. :blush:

Or this can be a fun currency speculating exercise for people.

Almost perfect centering on this copy, which is hard to find, and it also doesn't seem to have the oil transfer that causes yellowing in the middle of the cover. That's pretty common even on 9.8's.

Good luck with the sale !