• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, now are you happy with the look of the Thing in FF movie?

30 posts in this topic

This was posted today over on ffplaza.com. I dont think its been posted. I know some people were upset about the look of the earlier shots of the Thing which were rumored to be during his transformation process. Heres a look at the whole cast. The Thing looks much better imo! 893applaud-thumb.gif Oh yeah, Jessica Alba doesnt look bad either. cloud9.gif

cast.jpg

where are the trademark blocky eyebrows

Man you put your finger on it! Funny thing is I was trying to imaging facial expressions with THAT face and comapring them to my memories of Ben's facial expressions in the comics and the eyebrows ALWAYS came to mind! But it never struck me how telling a point that was until you specified eyebrows!

So which one of those other 2 dorks is Reed Richards???...

Didn;t even notice that - was fixated on the Thing 27_laughing.gif

Now I have not read FF since late SA/early BA but is RR still RR and is JS still JS? And if so, why do those two look like borthers rather than father/son?

This bodes ill.

Now I have not read FF since late SA/early BA but is RR still RR and is JS still JS? And if so, why do those two look like borthers rather than father/son?

This bodes ill.

Good lord! Simmer, fanboys! foreheadslap.gif

This bodes ill.

I don't think Johnny Storm was Reed Richards son... gossip.gif...but he was Sues brother and if memory serves me correct...he was blonde... foreheadslap.gif

This bodes ill.

Good lord! Simmer, fanboys! foreheadslap.gif

Get it straight...I'm a fanman... makepoint.gif

I don't think Johnny Storm was Reed Richards son...

foreheadslap.gif

Don't take me LITERALLY! My father/son reference was basically about their age differences, NOT their relationship. I mean, come ON!

Consider father/son a parallel to brothers. OK?

I am so frustrated.gif right now! Really. no no - that's ok - I understand you thought I was dumb enough to think RR was JS's father even though I SAID I hadn't read them in some years. Fine. OK. tongue.gif

grin.gif