• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Man #282...War Machine

13 posts in this topic

No not pressed that I know of I have had this book for quite some time and have yet to dabble into the pressing business. There is the smallest of indents (looks like a fingernail press one the "N" in War Machine that you cannot see in the scan. Should have mentioned in original post but my dog was scratching at me to go outside quick :D Thanks you sir :headbang:

Yeah I see about 4 very small spine ticks on the front cover, and a little off center other than that this looks good. The back cover with the white is hard to see anything but corners look nice.

maybe 4-6 very small spine ticks. I'm not sure if those are where the staples meet or ticks. Also just a hair off-center. I would say 9.2-9.6 for sure unless something else I'm not seeing. I know that's a wide margin but there are some really small things that keep a book from getting a 9.6 from what I have seen.

On the right edge next to "N" in "IRON" I think I see a slight color breaking crease. On the lower right corner FC I do see a color breaking crease and bend (a big one).

With a few spine tics I say 9.0

9.2 on the best of days.

As always I am greatly appreciative of all of your help...Many thanks!!!

9534721014_baa7355869_b.jpg

9531936279_e0c36b7fb6_b.jpg

Thanks a bunch guys!!! No crease on the bottom right corner though...I believe this is just part of the rippling effect of all of the black lines. If you look underneath war machines higher arm again in the 1st scan you can notice these, "ripples" better. Its an illusion I tell ya lol

9535243382_84b37b3450_b.jpg

My scans of the top right is not depicting a greater view but I will include it anyway since I took it out again.

9532458673_086958fc72_b.jpg

No major crease here just what looks like nail indents from handling. Either way its certainly not a 9.6 from the others I have handled. I was thinking 9.2. Corners are super sharp. My issue continues to be with these higher grades. (not that I am that good with grading lower ones either!!) I have a cgc 9.4 Hulk #212 (1st Constrictor) that has 3/4 corners pretty blunted and a Civil War #3 9.6 that I couldnt see a single flaw with and was sure pegged for a 9.8. Time for another eye exam. lol Once again thanks again guys. If I decide to sell will go with a 9.0-9.2 (thumbs u