• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM True Life Secrets #23 - Classic Cover

10 posts in this topic

7.5 with a press to 8.5........................ GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

There looks like a discoloration of some kind on all edges front and back. I'd have to see the inside pages to determine hidden defects. AS IS I see 5.0 maybe 5.5

It could use a press, but if there are indeed hidden defects a press may not matter.

I always LOVED this cover! "... And just what must I do to get those?"

Well, it a pearl necklace, so...

Is that a tear or just a crease above the Secrets? If a tear I'm going 5.5/6.0. If it's a crease 6.0 pressable to 7.0. This is the first time I've seen that production scuff go quite that far across the cover.

No tears, but yes, a crease it is. Thanks for you response.

There looks like a discoloration of some kind on all edges front and back. I'd have to see the inside pages to determine hidden defects. AS IS I see 5.0 maybe 5.5

It could use a press, but if there are indeed hidden defects a press may not matter.

I always LOVED this cover! "... And just what must I do to get those?"

Well, it a pearl necklace, so...

I have a few of these and they all have the discoloration along the edge. Something about the inside covers.