• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Son of HoustonCon II - Sept. 28, 2013 Hilton SW Frwy 59

6 posts in this topic

SON of HoustonCon II

Houston2013final_zps99e853d3.jpg

We had so much fun last year we are doing it again in a larger room.

On Sept. 28, 2013 we are meeting at:

The Hilton SW

Southwest Freeway - 59

Houston, Texas

Dealers tables are $50.00

Contact Don Price at: 713-988-2765

This show is predominately aimed at Golden and Silver Age collectibles and last year we had comics, original art, toys and premiums and some tasty CGC certified books.

But whatever you want to bring is OK so long as it is not too lewd for public consumption.

:bump: A serious bump for anybody in the area. Yeah, it's just a one-day show, but it's an old school show with real comics. You know if boardies are willing to fly across the country to be there, it's worth a four-, five-, six-hour or more drive. The trash to treasure ratio at this show will be sooo much better than Wanker.... err... WizardWorld Anywhere. Be there, or just go ahead and admit you are only a poser with a secret collection of slabbed My Little Ponies. :sumo:

I have friends leaving for the show today, none of whom live in Texas. They said last year was great and it looks like this year is going to be bigger and better.

I am going to bring the Disney Large Feature Comics and some great old pinbacks, including some Yellow Kid easel backs, and some other nice things.

Hope any Boardies will stop at my table and say hi.

Richard