• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pedigree type-set
3 3

165 posts in this topic

Do you have some kind of certificate with the raws, verifying their pedigree membership? Does CGC accept certificates always? Or just if the book passes the "smell" test?

I ask because I have some certificates that do not have the issue on them Just the certificate stating that "this book is part of , blah, blah, blah". Makes me think that a certificate could be switched to a different book.

the mohawk valley has a coa. the salida has all the necessary marks, and the ohio has the distinctive arrival date.

yeah, if the coa doesn't name the specific book, it may not do the job at slabbing time. the mohawk coa does.

Awesome books buddy! (worship)

I'm always torn with other Pedigree collectors. On one hand, I love having other people as into Pedigree as I am. On the other hand, I'm like " :censored: there's one more vulture bidding me up on the Pedigree books I want!" :tonofbricks:

well, i think i'm putting a boardie into my diamond run book, so i needed a sub---steve at w'wide had this cool little d.c. for me. in many a year of collecting, it's the very first time i've owned an issue of s'case.

scase42.jpg

thanks! the only ones left are the g.a. ones on the cusp, that are going to be tough---crippen, church, aurora. there may even be a cosmic aeroplane, but i doubt it. not convinced there are any slabbed s.a. "don and maggie's," either.

well, i think i'm putting a boardie into my diamond run book, so i needed a sub---steve at w'wide had this cool little d.c. for me. in many a year of collecting, it's the very first time i've owned an issue of s'case.

scase42.jpg

Underated character but i liked the stories that's a great copy the blues and purples do it for me