• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - ASM 22

11 posts in this topic

Seller shipped this one to me by accident, offered me a good deal if I kept it along with the other book I purchased (ASM 25)

Some spine lift on this one (I don't think he kept it in a bag/board), the front cover has a slight tear above the left spider-man eye (middle of the cover), there is also some tear on the back cover and a large fold (only on the back cover)

comic24_zps2663a95b.jpeg

comic25_zpsc200e519.jpeg

5.0- maybe 5.5

By "spine lift" I assume you mean a slight roll. A press should flatten that, but not the folds if they break the paper's fiber.

However, while a press will make it more presentable I'm not sure if it will help the grade. If the folds do press out, then 5.5

I'd say about 5.0 from what I can see. The tears hurt it the most. If not for those it would probably be much higher. You should get it pressed if it's worth it to you. It has good eye appeal still as is. Congrats!

+1