• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Voice In The Dark - Minotaur Press (Top Cow company)

275 posts in this topic

Been getting a lot of advance reviews, and they've all been pretty positive! The most 'mixed' review I got was from a guy that, judging by his other reviews, pretty much hates everything, so a mixed review from him is like a positive review from other reviewers.

I've started compiling a list of reviews with quotes if anyone is curious.

Awesome news, Larime. I wonder if he's the same guy who completely trashed Todd. hm

Some people are never happy with anything. You can't win them all but your winning almost all of them. I like that you shared all of the reviews and didn't cherry pick. (thumbs u

Some people are never happy with anything. You can't win them all but your winning almost all of them. I like that you shared all of the reviews and didn't cherry pick.

It's only fair, right?

Good looking cover with clean lines. Very nice.

I really have to remember to see if my LCS can pump this book for you. I still can't believe how talented you are.

Thank you both!

Here's a page from #4, lettered, no backgrounds or tones. As it's a dialogue-heavy page, I wanted to make sure everything would fit before I got too far along.

559275_423220697790056_1990159763_n.jpg

Been getting a lot of advance reviews, and they've all been pretty positive! The most 'mixed' review I got was from a guy that, judging by his other reviews, pretty much hates everything, so a mixed review from him is like a positive review from other reviewers.

I've started compiling a list of reviews with quotes if anyone is curious.

Awesome news, Larime. I wonder if he's the same guy who completely trashed Todd. hm

Some people are never happy with anything. You can't win them all but your winning almost all of them. I like that you shared all of the reviews and didn't cherry pick. (thumbs u

You could also put the negative review on a 2nd Print or issue 3 or 4 like the writer for Todd did. lol

You could also put the negative review on a 2nd Print or issue 3 or 4 like the writer for Todd did. lol

Heh. It really wasn't a negative review. It was just mixed. The rest have been overwhelmingly positive, so in comparison it felt worse than it was. I re-read it the other day, along with a bunch of his other reviews, and realized that he gave me a fairly good one judging by how much he destroys other books.

Good stuff Larime....keep it coming!

Thanks!

What's board policy on profanity? Some pages have some vulgar language.

Differs all the time, but if its not intended in a bad way (like in an argument for example) it seems to slip through most times........