• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Voice In The Dark - Minotaur Press (Top Cow company)

275 posts in this topic

I'm confused. I pre-ordered the first issue last month and am looking forward to it and see preview pages for issue four but the image solicit that just came out says it's 1 of 2. Is this incorrect and it's suppose be an ongoing? Solicit as follows:

A VOICE IN THE DARK #2 (of 2)

story / art / cover LARIME TAYLOR

DECEMBER 18

32 PAGES / BW / M

$3.99

“BLOOD MAKES NOISE,” Conclusion

Zoey’s talk radio show will become a deadly public forum for her twisted listeners before she will even know what hit her.

Early numbers on #1 are almost 3x what was expected by the publisher, although things can change between now and the FOC.

Just got my #1 kickstarters in the mail, Thanks so much! Couldn't be happier!

Greatest creator on the CGC boards!

Early numbers on #1 are almost 3x what was expected by the publisher, although things can change between now and the FOC.

Just got my #1 kickstarters in the mail, Thanks so much! Couldn't be happier!

Greatest creator on the CGC boards!

Just got my stuff as well. +1 for being a super cool dude.

Just read the Kickstarter (I was a little late to the party and missed preorders so had to grab one on ebay), and this book is fantastic. Loved the art and the writing is top notch. This is a great book that I will be recommending to everyone and telling my LCS about. Really nice having you here on the boards too Larime!!! Best of luck with the release, you have me hooked.

Just read the Kickstarter (I was a little late to the party and missed preorders so had to grab one on ebay), and this book is fantastic. Loved the art and the writing is top notch. This is a great book that I will be recommending to everyone and telling my LCS about. Really nice having you here on the boards too Larime!!! Best of luck with the release, you have me hooked.

It's on eBay? How much did you pay?

And thanks!