• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Voice In The Dark - Minotaur Press (Top Cow company)

275 posts in this topic

Can someone give a brief synopsis on this book?

I've flipped thru it a number of times and it doesn't look appealing. But it's clearly got some followers.

Pat

I sum it up as psychological noir. It's definitely character and dialogue over action, so if flipping through it hasn't appealed to you, it might not be your thing. It's a slow-burn, dense book.

Thanks for trying, though!

Can someone give a brief synopsis on this book?

I've flipped thru it a number of times and it doesn't look appealing. But it's clearly got some followers.

Pat

Issue 1 reminded me of a 'teenage female Walter Mitty as a serial killer'. #2 is near the top of my big stack of monthlies I'm behind on. Can't wait to see what comes out of the radio show part of the story.

Anyone in Vegas, or coming to Vegas, next week, Larime Taylor will be making a visit to a couple of shops here.

Wednesday, January 15th - Alternate Reality Comics - 4110 S. Maryland Pkwy. - 10am - 6pm

Thursday, January 16th - Cosmic Comics - 3830 E. Flamingo Rd. - 10am - 6pm

I heard he is supposed to bring some blank covers in.

Anyone in Vegas, or coming to Vegas, next week, Larime Taylor will be making a visit to a couple of shops here.

Wednesday, January 15th - Alternate Reality Comics - 4110 S. Maryland Pkwy. - 10am - 6pm

Thursday, January 16th - Cosmic Comics - 3830 E. Flamingo Rd. - 10am - 6pm

I heard he is supposed to bring some blank covers in.

Indeed! I'm bringing 20 sketch-cover books with me.