• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is this book cracked?!

19 posts in this topic

He said he's ok now because I said sorry.

So since he paid $45 for shipping and the book only cost $20 I am going to send him a refund of $20.

but only after he sends a picture of the book outside of the bag. He said the bag cost him $1.

looks to be the same amount as Ford had

I don't know man. I think he might have been freeballing heroin.

His family connections and police reports, just don't add up.

I still think he's the best mayor ever though.

"I can't support bike lanes. We don't live in florida...roads are built for car, busses, and trucks, not bikes."

tell em

Heres my update.

I offered him $20 refund. The book cost $20 but since he is so far away shipping was $45.

He left me positive feedback and said he was just happy I apologized and was happy I was willing to work with him.

So I told him in the future I'll give him 30% off any purchase.

He than asked about my Star Wars Black and White and asked for 50% off. lol

anyways, thanks for everyones help.

Heres my update.

I offered him $20 refund. The book cost $20 but since he is so far away shipping was $45.

He left me positive feedback and said he was just happy I apologized and was happy I was willing to work with him.

You give him the 50% off?

Heres my update.

You give him the 50% off?

NO!

I hope not. Sometimes buyers amaze me. I have a Saga RRP with a smaller crack on the side and nobody will touch it. lol

I have a pulp book from the 50s called Orgy Party I'll trade you for it.

I hope not. Sometimes buyers amaze me. I have a Saga RRP with a smaller crack on the side and nobody will touch it. lol

not because you, it's CGC, the shipping back is $29 from CGC +12 reholder + ship to CGC and the hassle. besides, most people buy CGC books have OCD, can't accept smallest flaw.

That is crazy that someone would complain about a hairline crack in the slab. doh!

Anyone anal enough to care about barely noticeable defects in their comic books, is going to feel the same way the cases they come in.