• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edmonton Expo - Sep 28/29 - anyone coming in from Winnipeg?

10 posts in this topic

As the subject line reads - I need to get some comics from Winnipeg to Edmonton and I will be at the Edmonton show so...

IF you are from Winnipeg and headed to Edmonton for the September show please shoot me a PM.

Prior warning - as awesome as everyone on these boards is I will need some references,

Thanks.

(Hopefully this is the right forum for this)

You can try calling or emailing George of Hidden City Comics, Winnipeg who will be selling in Edmonton. I will vouch for him & so will Bernjak of Winnipeg.

I will have 1 booth under name of "Comic Finders, Vancouver" at Edmonton Expo next to the wonderful 3 booth Nintendo original art paintings display generously on loan by forumite Bronty. :o

I will be part of the Comic Finders, Vancouver corner booth # 711 centre of the Edmonton Expo next to Bronty's Nintendo original box cover art paintings display at booths # 712 to 714 corner.

Seems like booth # 710 has been displaced to highlight Bronty's special art :luhv: exhibit that will likely not tour Calgary expo in April, 2014 so please see it in Edmonton. :banana:

The humanTorch, artboy99 Karl, and posse's comic collection is so awesome they have expanded into an extra wall booth.

A couple of Montreal vendors very aggressive with many long boxes of comics trucked in to Edmonton expo.

Long line up Friday evening of fans picking up their badges ahead of time to reduce crowd control problems Sat. morning. Well organized show.