• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Comicon Winter Show - Sunday December 15th

38 posts in this topic

Should be some AWESOME BOOKS in the room :baiting:

I know D and D just bought a tremendous OO Marvel collection. Some fantastic books here. And I know Earl is going to look at a collection the day before the show, so no telling what he will be bringing

Should be some AWESOME BOOKS in the room :baiting:

I know D and D just bought a tremendous OO Marvel collection. Some fantastic books here. And I know Earl is going to look at a collection the day before the show, so no telling what he will be bringing

rick, shankle and burns?

Had a good time and even though I'm still trying to get over my cold. Didn't find everything that I was looking for; but picked up a few X-men issues from Brock; and filled in a few more holes in my Iron Man 1 to 332 run.

Can't wait for the spring show.

Psy

Good seeing all the board members at the show!

Glad you all made it out.

We had almost 1100 (1081) through the door so attendance was down from the August show, but lots of books seemed to be coming out the door.

One highlight was a Fantastic Four #1 CGC 4.0 sold at the show!

Hope to get some pictures up soon.

In the meantime.......lots of pictures on the Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/CharlotteComicon

There were a lot of awesome books in the room. I didn't stay long, though, because I was able to get what I came for within the first thirty minutes. I picked up a nice copy of Batman Adventures 12 for a pretty nice price courtesy of Shelton Drum and Seth Peagler of Heroes Aren't Hard to Find. I hope to pick up both Batman: Harley Quinn and Mad Love at the Charlotte MiniCon next month. Great show, Rick!!