• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Man 2- invoice shipping today, grade is in and posted

36 posts in this topic

It's in-

9.0 OW/W pages

Will post scan when I receive the book on Friday

Way closer on this book as a whole than you guys were on the Avengers 54. Nice job!!

Great big congratulations! (thumbs u (thumbs u

I've gotta say I'm a little surprised at the end results of your two books.I can't imagine CGC is grading this book a 9.0,I really thought I was generous with my 7.5 that I graded it. (shrug)

Time to submit books boys,grading is soft now. :gossip:

My thoughts exactly Oak, although I guessed 8.5 and that's because I've noticed leniency in 7.5-8.5 range recently. I just packed up a shipment of books after seeing those two grades. However, I've seen nothing to indicate that CGC is anything but hard on the 9.2+ range at the moment.

Hear, hear! I agree, it's time to submit.

However, counterpoint is that you can only tell so much with a scan. You need the book in hand. If you learn one thing on PGM, the actual grades are often significantly higher than the consensus.

My thoughts exactly Oak, although I guessed 8.5 and that's because I've noticed leniency in 7.5-8.5 range recently. I just packed up a shipment of books after seeing those two grades. However, I've seen nothing to indicate that CGC is anything but hard on the 9.2+ range at the moment.

+1

Ditto.