• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con finally a 3 day con Sept 5-7, 2014

186 posts in this topic

Joey thinks he knows last minute.

Amateur. Van rented and packed, hotel reservations made, 1600 Toon Tumblers made and shipped, flight home for Sat. booked, all within the last 48 hrs.

One last piece of the puzzle needed--anyone interested in working on Sat.? Perks include pay and a pass. LMK.

Neither of you know last minute. I'm running a multi-billion dollar proposal at The Real Job. I'll pack up my stuff to take to the show Friday morning at about 5 AM.

^^

I would like to sell some of my raw books while I am at comic-con this weekend.

Walking dead 19-63, 65-66

Catwoman 51

Avengers 21, 24, 27-29, 34, 38, 45, 150

Sandman 1-18

Guardians of the Galaxy 1-12, 17

Batman Adventures: Mad Love

KickAss 1

Champions 1-3

Giant Size Spiderman 1-3

A lot more giant sizes - avengers, dracula, master of kung fu, conan, werewolf, defenders.

Several more things, as well. Let me know if you want to pick any of these up in Baltimore this weekend! I can provide pictures of anything you are interested in. (I don't own a scanner, sorry)

Edit - it seems my camera is a bit wall-eyed. weird. the comics are not bent in the middle :P

149761.jpg.d2c08fc0510159780fdd29fc84357a61.jpg

149762.jpg.8444e95de906070df089ea1d3b0e1b56.jpg

149763.jpg.896289560bdaa06440352a33ff90877a.jpg

149764.jpg.64203d744954b06d40c47d197e274508.jpg

149765.jpg.8de18780cdf64d38efd417e4c51bd555.jpg

So we get into our hotel about midnight last night. I bring about 12 long boxes up to the room first. I come back from getting the rest of our stuff and the door is somehow stuck on the safety hinge. And it's not stuck how it normally would be, where you can open the door an inch or so. They have a tool that can easily unhook that. No, it is hung on the latch in such a way to where you can't see any light breaking through the door frame. The unlatching tool can't get through.

So being unable to get into our room, they gave us the room next door and the comics stayed impenetrably barricaded in all night. In the next hour or so maintenance will be busting down or sawing open the door next door.

Everything will be ok, the comics will be fine and I had all my wall books with me on the second load last night. But hey, Baltimore has already given me a memory to take home lol

See everyone today and tomorrow!

Nikelspot Comics - Booth #615

Amateur. Van rented and packed, hotel reservations made, 1600 Toon Tumblers made and shipped, flight home for Sat. booked, all within the last 48 hrs.

One last piece of the puzzle needed--anyone interested in working on Sat.? Perks include pay and a pass. LMK.

Paul, I'd do it in a heartbeat for you but can't make it this weekend :sorry:

Jim

Paul, I'd do it in a heartbeat for you but can't make it this weekend :sorry:

Jim

He asked if someone could help him WORK!!!! You can't even spell the word, let alone help the guy out!

Throwing this out there:

Tomorrow night a few of us are heading to Lost City Diner for food. The place looks like a pulp comic on the inside (seriously). If not, I urge you all to check this place out:

http://www.lostcitydiner.com/

What time? The wife and I will need a place to eat.

7:30/8pm