• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper Age on the forum
1 1

356 posts in this topic

I always thought Alien Worlds and Twisted Tales had some of the best covers of the CA. I just finished scanning mine and thought I would post them.

AlienWorlds1.jpg

AlienWorlds2.jpg

AlienWorlds4.jpg

AlienWorlds5.jpg

I've been scanning books this weekend. I started putting together a 9.8 run of the second volume of Grendel. It came out right after I got back into collecting after college. I really loved the art of the Pander Brothers. Once the left the series, I thought it went down hill, both in art and in story.

I'm about halfway to getting the set done and most of the books come from my OO set. I read them all but still pulled a number of 9.8s out of the box. I did F/B scans because they all have wraparound covers.

th_Grendel1.jpgth_Grendel1B.jpgth_Grendel20006.jpgth_Grendel2B.jpgth_Grendel3.jpgth_Grendel3B.jpg

th_Grendel60003.jpgth_Grendel6B.jpgth_Grendel7.jpgth_Grendel7B.jpgth_Grendel8.jpgth_Grendel8B.jpg

th_Grendel10.jpgth_Grendel10B.jpgth_Grendel13.jpgth_Grendel13B.jpgth_Grendel14.jpgth_Grendel14B.jpg

th_Grendel15.jpgth_Grendel15B.jpgth_Grendel16.jpgth_Grendel16B.jpgth_Grendel19.jpgth_Grendel19B.jpg

th_Grendel20.jpgth_Grendel20B.jpgth_Grendel24.jpgth_Grendel24B.jpgth_Grendel26.jpgth_Grendel26B.jpg

th_Grendel27.jpgth_Grendel27B.jpgth_Grendel29.jpgth_Grendel29B.jpgth_Grendel30.jpgth_Grendel30B.jpg

th_Grendel31.jpgth_Grendel31B.jpgth_Grendel32.jpgth_Grendel32B.jpg