• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marge"s Little Lulu No. 1

6 posts in this topic

I am sure a lot of people have done this but we are cleaning out our house and found our stash of comic book. I am creating an inventory but came across this book. It looks to be in like new condition. I have reviewed the various sites describing condition for comics and based on my understanding, this might be very good of fine condition. I have had coins graded in the past but have no idea how to do it or whether I may be wasting money to have it done.

Can anyone offer an opinion on this comic book and whether it would be worth my while to pay for certification?

141096.jpg.d53f7ba160dc1e569080cdab463d3062.jpg

Welcome to the boards!

If the back looks similar to the front and there are no hidden tears, it does look to be around a FN. Tough to say on the advantage of slabbing which will probably run at least $50 after shipping to CGC and back, unless it's part of a larger order. Two recent sales on ebay for what look to be lesser copies for around $140, and a CGC 6.5 ( which looks in fairly similar shape) with a price of $360 and unsold. You would probably at least break even if it came back a 6.0 or better, in terms of what it would sell for.