• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #52

188 posts in this topic

Something ain't right in here.

:gossip: Don't do it Pat. He's just going to curse you out too. lol Then you can be added to the list of people to send random PMs too in the middle of the night and remove himself from the topic. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Frankie. :facepalm:

lol

For me, 'Doofy' is starting a thread in Silver to hype the hotness and future investment potential of an issue just prior to selling copies of it. And at a price far below the value 'Doofy' speculated the book would reach in a year's time.

Sure - but way more than I paid so I am struggling to grasp the perceived insult in your post.

(shrug)

Sure - but way more than I paid so I am struggling to grasp the perceived insult in your post.

(shrug)

Not sure what makes you think the intent was to insult. Just pointing out that you started this thread to hype a particular comic book issue while intending to sell a copy and use the hype to try to increase its value.

Unfortunately, the few extra pesos you may have gotten from this tactic will have to go a long way to make up for undermining your credibility as a trustworthy seller going forward.

Well I seem to have sold all the books I have listed (except a midgrade Jimmy) for GPA or better so I don't think this thread is a factor.I happily admit to being a snarky so and so on occasion but I have never not sent, or not paid for a book.

And on this forum, that seems to be all that matters.

This website is largely to do with buying/selling. The biggest dealers on the planet reside here, everyone is hyping (most people anyway) something, be it the new find in a widows attic to letting people know you have x number of copies of a heating up book.

Did you not see the big letters CGC on the entrance?

If you choose not to deal with me, then I'm not going to cry into my Cheerios about it.

(shrug)

Not sure what makes you think the intent was to insult. Just pointing out that you started this thread to hype a particular comic book issue while intending to sell a copy multiple copies and use the hype to try to increase its value reel in some suckers.

Unfortunately, the few extra pesos you may have gotten from this tactic will have to go a long way to make up for undermining your credibility as a trustworthy seller going forward.

You know, you remind me of a few people over in the modern section who work to overhype and create a false market to unload drek at a premium. I understand you flip books, so do I. But the way you treat other members is really nothing to be proud of, you really have terrible manners. I personally don't know you, other than your keyboard persona. But really don't understand why you come here bragging about little flips and even alerting the people who brought from you? You talk about the major dealers, etc.. But you don't hear them bragging on the profits made on books, that really should be up to the buyer to disclose. If I bought a book from you I would b very displeased at you telling everyone what I paid. By all means, you have as much right to be here as anyone else, but if you keep at it, someone will figure out how to make you leave. And it's not a threat, just something I have seen a few times over the years. So why not contribute more, try and have some class, and contribute something other than speculating and selling books.

WTTB

Pat-

(shrug)

Not sure what makes you think the intent was to insult. Just pointing out that you started this thread to hype a particular comic book issue while intending to sell a copy multiple copies and use the hype to try to increase its value reel in some suckers.

well said

(shrug)

Unfortunately, the few extra pesos dollars you may have gotten from this tactic will have to go a long way to make up for undermining your credibility as a trustworthy seller going forward.

well said

he's Australian not Mexican

I told you not to Pat. And you did. I hope you like funny pictures insulting you and random PMs you can't respond too because he removed himself from the topic and blocks you from sending PM messages back. :facepalm:

:gossip: Oh yeah....don't let him find out your profession....he likes to use that in the insults.