• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D.I.C.E. Dublin International Comics Expo DUBLIN, IRELAND

5 posts in this topic

p><p> The panels at this show are always fun, maybe comic creators like the Guinness or maybe they

As always, CB Cebulski will be on hand scouting for Marvel....last year he went home (not literally) with our very own Will Sliney (Fearless Defenders). Events like this have a big effect on Irish fandom and I'm always happy to support them. The Irish are starting to make waves in the comic world...we've had Garth Ennis, John McCrea etc. out there for a while but now we're into wave 2 with Sliney, Declan Shalvey (Deadpool) , Stephen Mooney (Half Past Danger) & PJ Holden (Number Cruncher) to name a few.

The show is run by 'The Big Bang' comic shop . I'll be there manning my Comet Comics booth along with my son selling back issues and other cool stuff.

If you're in Europe, I'd strongly recommend attending this, and if any Americans/Canadians plan on visiting Ireland.... late September is usually a good time ;)

Arsenalherd: maybe next year you'll join us :)

I was hoping there was gonna be another exclusive variant comic released at it this year. Last year it had an exclusive variant of Spider-Men #5 with a Tommy Lee Edwards cover. It had a tiny print run and they were going for $50 + on ebay . This year I think there's plans for exclusive prints.