• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOB's September Sales Threat - DC 3-D covers, nifty stuff, variants and more

3 posts in this topic

OK, shipping, unless included in a price), is cost in the USA or wherever rounded up to the nearest 50 cents. Typically I can safely get 2-3 comics in an envelope with 3-4 pieces of cardboard for about $3.50 via 1st class in the USA. If you want a box and want to pay more postage, I am happy to work with you. Anything beyond 2-3 comics (not TPBs or prestige format books) gets a box anyway. Shipping outside USA via 1st class under the new delivery confirmation system, so that costs whatever it costs. I need to figure that out. I'll ship media if you would like so long as you understand that you are responsible if it is inspected and a higher postage rate is applied to the package (never happened to me in probably 500+ media mailings, but you never know)

Paypal, money order, cash, gold bullion, bearer bonds....

For every $50 you spend, get a $5 credit toward more stuff. I will probably be doing a bronze/silver thread too, so, of course, everything can be combined. Plus I throw extra krap in anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'll be getting scans up at some point, and plan to list a ton over the weekend, but right now I am starting with a set of DC 3-D covers:

SOLDJoker # 1/Batman 23.1 3-D Cover

SOLDRiddler #1/Batman 23.2 3-D cover

SOLDCourt of Owls 1/Batman and Robin 23.2 3-D cover

$22 for the set. pristine copies, best i could find on the rack, etc. My LCS had these at like $8-$14 each retail.

-----------------------------

"The Valiant Era Collection" TPB still polybagged with a "companion" edition of Eternal Warrior #1. the polybag had a few snags on it, but none of the contents have ever been taken out and they look to be in nice shape. --- $5 ($13.95 cover price)

ok, more later

---------