• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

69 posts in this topic

About Me:

I've done deals with about a dozen board members. Here's my Kudos Thread and here's my feedback as an eBay seller.

About the Books:

I will ship all of these in E. Gerber Mylite 2 bags and half-back boards. I'm not the original owner of these books, but while in my possession none have been pressed or restored.

Rules:

No one from the Probation or Hall of Shame list is allowed to participate. I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone.

First unconditional :takeit: gets the book.

Payment:

Payment expected within 7 days of receiving an invoice.

U.S.

PayPal or money order

International

PayPal only

Shipping:

U.S.

1- 2 comics = $4.67 for First Class Mail Parcel rate with tracking, packed between stiff cardboard in a Manila envelope.

or

1-6 comics = $5.25 for Priority Mail flat rate envelope with tracking

7+ comics = $11.30 for Priority Mail flat rate medium size box with Tracking or Priority Mail based on zip/weight

or

Parcel Post shipping (based on weight and zip code) in a box with tracking

International

YES, I will ship outside the U.S. However, rather than try and give a flat amount for everyone, I would prefer to give you a specific shipping quote for your country. I will try my best to get a quote that is the least expensive and still allows for secure packing.

If the cost of shipping is a make-or-brake issue, please message me BEFORE using the :takeit:

Combined Shipping:

I will also be listing books in a thread in Copper/Modern. You may claim books in both threads and have them combined in one shipment.

Returns:

If not satisfied you can return the books within 7 days for a refund