• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

I don't think that's the official title. But, even if it is, so what? The confrontation between Batman and Superman in Miller's Dark Knight was one of the best things I've ever seen in a comic book.

I don't think that's the official title. But, even if it is, so what? The confrontation between Batman and Superman in Miller's Dark Knight was one of the best things I've ever seen in a comic book.

+++++++++++++++++++1

imagine the big bat ballz to smack supes with a fist full of dollars kryptonite...

you sir, got big brass batty ballz

I need to pick this up, which issues?

Although the entire mini series is worth it for the buildup to the final issue, this fight is just awesome.

Batman_-_Dark_Knight_Returns_4.jpg

Ben Affleck Rumored To Have Filmed First Batman Vs. Superman Scene

According to an email they received from one of their readers, an extra who was playing a Gotham football player said that Affleck filmed a scene in the locker room before the crowds arrived. In the scene, Affleck reportedly appeared as Bruce Wayne, and he delivered a motivational speech to the Gotham City University players.

Man, Stan is such a class act. I would have been seriously tempted to knock that guys camera down - shoving it in Stan's face as he's trying to walk somewhere - he clearly doesn't want to stop and chat, but he's very polite the whole time.